Tuesday-Saturday by appointment.
At Taylor Your Nails, my goal is to provide my customers with:
• Professional and courteous service.
• Natural looking Acrylic enhancements.
• Pampering and relaxing services.
New clients are always welcome. Please stop in The Americana Nail Company, in the Carnaby Center, 5957 East Main Street, Columbus, Ohio, and see our facilities.
Cleanliness is top priority - Hospital grade disinfectant is used to clean and sanitize my equipment. New nail files are used on each customer and disposed of after each use.
Through continuing education classes, my skills are always top notch and carefully refined.
What questions should I ask before receiving a manicure or pedicure? It's your body, so why not take every precaution?Click here: www.cos.ohio.gov/news
Taylor Your Nails
is located in the
Carnaby Center at the
Americana Nail Company
5957 East Main Street, Columbus, Ohio
In order to provide all clients the same outstanding service, it is essential that you arrive a few minutes early for your appointment for check in and polish selection, which then allows you to enjoy your full service time.
• If you arrive 10 minutes late for your appointment, your service time will be shortened.
• If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, you will need to reschedule your appointment as I will be unable to accommodate you.
This allows the customers scheduled after you to enjoy their full service time.
A missed appointment is a loss to both of us. Please allow 24 hours notice for cancellation of appointments. There will be a $15.00 fee charged for cancellations made less than 24 hours. Thank you for your consideration.
MMA is not used...In the late 1960s and 70's, some nail technicians began using MMA for acrylic nail services because it was much less expensive than the safer alternative, ethyl methacrylate. Due to numerous consumer complaints, the FDA determined that any manufacturer who used MMA in nail products was using a 'poisonous and deleterious substance,' and in 1974 took action against a manufacturer for doing so. For additional information Click Here.
• Resolve to live healthier - Add a therapeutic pedicure to your list of healthy living. I offer three different pedicure services.
• Spa Pedicure - This luxurious pedicure begins in a shiatsu whirlpool throne. The feet are immersed in water to your comfort. Toenails are carefully shaped and cuticles are conditioned. Rough areas are smoothed away followed by an exfoliating massage. A hydrating mask penetrates deep into the dermal layer resulting in healthier younger looking skin. A moisturizing massage stimulates circulation and aids in stress reduction. Toenails are then polished in your choice of color.
75 minutes $55
• Basic Pedicure - This maintenance pedicure begins in a shiatsu whirlpool throne and your feet are immersed in water to your comfort. Toenails are carefully shaped and cuticles are conditioned. Rough areas are smoothed away, and your feet and legs are massaged with a shea butter exfoliant and moisturizer revealing soft subtle skin. Toenails are polished in your choice of color. 60 minutes $45
• Express Pedicure - A quick maintenance pedicure that begins in a shiatsu whirlpool throne with your feet immersed in water to your comfort. Toenails are carefully shaped and cuticles are conditioned. A light moisturizing massage finished with your choice of color. 30 minutes $35